Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic Crypto in 7609 in VPN SPA

navinder.singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are trying to configure Dynamic crypto with discover (TED) feature for IPSEC tunnel formation. Our router is 7609 with VPN SPA. After doing all the required configuration like PORT VLAN, INTERFACE VLAN, and crypto configuration, I found that Crypto is not triggered when crypto ACL traffic is matched. As soon as I configured a static crypto tunnel is formed.

I have tested the same configuration with two 3845 routers and configuration is working, but not withy 7609 (VPN SPA). When I checked the crypto accelerator logs I found packet counter increasing in TED drop counter.

Can anyone suggest what could be possible issue?

Rgds......

1 Reply 1

mulatif
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Navinder,

Just to make sure that you are using a supported version for TED, please let me know the current version ?

See below

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/interfaces_modules/shared_port_adapters/configuration/6500series/76ovwvpn.html#wp1089276

If you are using a supported version then this might need a recreate in Lab and it will be best to open a TAC Case.

Thanks,

Naman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: