Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic Split Tunneling in AnyConnect VPN does not like more than 2 lines

Efren
Level 1
Level 1

Folks,

I have a Split tunnel configuration that seems to have some limitation.  When initially created we had an initial list of domain, which worked fine.  Later in the week, I received a second list of domains

, so I added them.  Worked fine.  A few weeks, there was about 3 more domains that I needed to add, so I added them on a 3rd line.  Those do not seem to work.

anyconnect-custom-data dynamic-split-include-domains included-domains <Initial list of domains>

anyconnect-custom-data dynamic-split-include-domains included-domains <2nd list of domains>

anyconnect-custom-data dynamic-split-include-domains included-domains <3rd list of domains> ***Not Working***

After breaking my head for a while, I went ahead and tried combining line 2 an 3, and voila, it worked.  The only caveat is by doing this, the list needs to be un-applied, destroyed (all lines), re-created, then re-applied.  Which in an active VPN configuration can be quite challenging.

anyconnect-custom-data dynamic-split-include-domains included-domains <Initial list of domains>

anyconnect-custom-data dynamic-split-include-domains included-domains <2nd and 3rd list of domains>

Please let me know if anyone has run into this. It is a workaround, but seems more like an annoying bug.  I am on asa964-23 5525x. 

-Efren

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: