Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy VPN Issue

jai kishore
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Guys,

I've configuared a easy VPN between cisco 3845 and cisco 871 router, 3845 is VPN Server.I am facing problem at client router ie.whenever The public IP address is changed the VPN is disconnectig.

Regards,

Jai Kishore.

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Does it reconnect on its own however? What do you have to do in order to re connect the session?

On the client router can you issue a "show crypto ipsec client ezvpn" also when you make the ip change can you issue a debug crypto ipsec on the server and see why the connection isnt coming back up.

thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Thanks Admani,

I've issued the command "show crypto ipsec ezvpn" at client router and shows the result as required (ie.Tunnel Name,interested interfaces and peer address).And issued the debugged at server side at Phase 1 & 2 level, Everything is working fine but whenever the client IP is changed the tunnel is getting down and aganin I've to manually connect the tunnel,Even I've given command "crypto isakmp keepalive 10" but still Ian facing the same problem.

Regards,

Jai Ksihore

Can you please share those commands also the running section of the easy vpn crypto section, is the connect auto command set?

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: