cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ezVPN and IPsec on the same router...

Antropitecus
Level 1
Level 1

We have a router already set up with an ezVPN, they added a new ISP, I was wondering if there's a restriction on using an IPsec on a router which already had a ezVPn configured, should I use another set of ezVPN instructions, is this possible? Or can ezVPN and IPsec coexist?

2 Replies 2

JP Miranda Z
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Antropitecus,

EZVPN uses IPsec so i am not really sure about what you are asking, can you elaborate a little bit more your question?

Hope this info helps!!

Rate if helps you!! 

-JP-

I have two DSL connections on a 891 Router, one is fowarding traffic using a ezvpn for internal networks, I tried to set a backup on the second modem, ip sla to track reachability, using a second instance of the same ezvpn parameters it didnt work because it appears the key should not exists for a second ezvpn, I having a hard time to figure out the default route issue since I need it to bring up any of the ezVPNs.

Atached is the file where you can see my topology, how can I use a single ezVPN and make it work in case one of the isp links go down?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: