Views
Helpful
Replies

EzVPN Remote Support

Ralf Wieseke
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

I am looking for a valid information, if a cisco isr c1111 LTE router (XE 16.X Fuji) is supporting EzVPN or not. 

If its not, wich model in the current or future product line does support EzVPN client configuration?

Thanks in advance,

Ralf

3 Replies 3

Hi,
Datasheet confirms only DMVPN, FlexVPN or GETVPN. I believe EZVPN is discontinued, FlexVPN should be considered the replacement. What exactly do you want to do?

HTH

One of our Customers has got a larger set of offices connected via EzVPN to an ASA 5515-X as EzVPN Server. He wants to use LTE Routers to connect new Branches with poor internet connections. In the past he used C819 Routers, wich are end of sale right now.

I have arrived at  a similar position - we have a shiny new 1117 and a colleague tried to add EZ-VPN and failed.

There are references to it in older SW versions, and I note it is no longer mentioned in the datasheet and  see https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/obsolete/security/cisco-easy-vpn.html

It seems a bit significant for it to be dropped on the quiet - anyone know for sure?

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: