Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower configuration over VPN

I'm hoping someone out there has an easy fix for this problem. Firepower 1140 when I connect using Anyconnects I can access all Cisco devices via putty or web gui, but cannot access the Firepower working at home I keep connecting to my home router when putting IP of firepower into browser, and putty fails out. I changed the default port number on the HTTPS Data port to something besides 443. Still can not access the Firepower. 

I can access the Firepower from our old VPN connection, but am trying to get that connection off line by end of month. 

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks, 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7 configure the command management-access inside - where "inside" is the nameif of your inside interface you are connecting to via SSH/HTTPS over the VPN. You have to configure this using FlexConfig.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

@00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7 I assume you are using FDM to manage the firewall? Have you define the networks that can access the FDM on the management or data interfaces? Go to System Settings > Management Access and check to see if the RAVPN pool IP address is permitted to connect.

I have the VPN network access for management and data port still getting the same issue. Trying to change home modem IP see if that stops the issue.

Gladly take any other suggestions. 

Thanks,

@00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7 configure the command management-access inside - where "inside" is the nameif of your inside interface you are connecting to via SSH/HTTPS over the VPN. You have to configure this using FlexConfig.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: