Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD download the existing anyconnect XML file

Vishnu_RR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

how to download the Cisco AnyConnect XML file from FTD. In FMC, I can see an option to upload an AnyConnect image or profile in Object>anyconnect file. But there is no option to download the AnyConnect profile.

I wanted to edit the existing AnyConnect XML file.

Any suggestions, please.

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In most cases it will be pushed from a central location like any SCCM kind of setup

Look below example 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/network-management/remote-access/212424-anyconnect-remote-access-vpn-configurati.html#anc9

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Saurabh Dhakate
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could also use AnyConnect Standalone Profile Editor tool (tools-anyconnect-win-x.y.zzzzz-profileeditor-k9.msi) from CCO to create a new XML and re-upload in FTD. 

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply. Is it possible to download the existing AnyConnect profile from FTD? If I download it like this, it could be helpful to customize based on requirements.

Sorry, I currently do not FTD in my setup. However, you should be able to copy the XML from FTD flash to some remove TFTP server

>copy flash:/<filename.xml> tftp

Vishnu_RR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I got one more option inside the profile to upload the XML profile which can be edited using the cisco AnyConnect profile editor.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: