Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD w/ FMC - AnyConnect and Management VPN Tunnel

Hello,

I'm now looking to see if there is a way to integrate Management VPN Tunnel with FTD (managed by FMC) via FlexConfig? From what I recall, it's not directly supported, but I was told the same about the AC Umbrella Module and I got that installed and working just fine. I know ASA features can be enabled by adding the configs manually in FlexConfig, so I'm wondering if this is an option and if anyone has accomplished this setup? 

FMC and FP 2110 version: 6.6

3 Replies 3

Hi,

Yes, you are correct, it's not currently supported.

However refer to this post which might provide some help for you. Unfortunately it's going to be a bit of trial and error.

HTH

Unfortunately, he doesn't showcase how he accomplished it but rather only explains his issues with accessing RDP via M-VPN.

Would be awesome to get a breakdown to share with everyone. 

I also reached out to him directly, hope he responds. 

dperezve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

AnyConnect Management tunnels are supported on FTD from release 6.7. Here is the configuration guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security-vpn/secure-socket-layer-ssl/217040-configure-ssl-anyconnect-management-vpn.html

Just be aware the option is only available when FTD is managed by FMC. This is still unavailable for FDM.

Regards,