cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have one issue with IPSec tunnel Lan-to-Lan between ASA 5525x (v9.8) and ASA FPR 2110 (v9.16). My Tunnel is up but ping between each client was not successful. Both peer status sh cry isakmp sa in "MM_ACTIVE".I ran packet-tracer icmp between pe...

El Rondo by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We're having some issues since deploying the AnyConnect VPN with users reporting poor call quality and packet loss on Microsoft Teams and over Skype both audio and video calls?Is there anything we can try or tweak on our ASA and AnyConnect se...

We have clients receiving a "PKCS12 (PFX) without a supplied password" error while connecting to RAVPN using Cisco Secure Client (5.1.2.42). The headend device is FTD 3130.The full error is "There was an erro during initialization: PKCS12 (PFX) witho...

Anyconnect has been uninstalled on my Mac. I have been having issues with network connections so I ran "systemextensionsctl list" in Terminal. When uninstalling anyconnect it looks like the "com.cisco.anyconnect.macos.acsockext" Socket Filter Extensi...

jjnorris2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When configuring SSL VPN, the default encryption type is "ssl server-version tlsv1.2 dtlsv1.2", which only shows up with a "show run all". In that output, I can also see that "ssl cipher tlsv1.2 medium" and "ssl cipher dtlsv1.2 medium" are disp...

FIPS_Venn_Digram.png

Hello, any help appreciated.I am having issues when trying to assign a different group policy to a user where the group policy contains a different client profile (XML) to the one used to connect in the first instance. This is what I am trying to do....

I have a DMVPN network with 4331 hub routers. Our HQ in Memphis has a hub on AT&T, and another on Lumen. Our New York hub is also a Lumen connection. All are 500Mb up/down. We have about 35 spokes around the US that peer to all 3 routers. BGP is the ...

Hello, I recently installed Secure Client 5.1.2.42 on Win11 23H2 (HU language). Setup was OK, I received no error.After starting the client, the application didn't start, the appl. log shows me the this:The name of the modul, which occured the proble...

TamasMate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!Tunnel1 - destination tunnelTunnel2 - source tunnelsource_IP - ip of the source router (branch router)dest_IP - ip of the destination router (main router) I am getting anti-replay errors, logs are collected on the main router*Apr 15 04...

Due to Covid-19 we are working from home by connecting to office VPN.  Since yesterday entire office was asked to WFH and since then we got some intermittent disconnection issues.  Issue - from home connecting to Cisco VPN is ok, but once connected ...

I searched the internet and this forum and have found nothing for my issue and hoping I can get some help here. I am using AnyConnect and can successfully connect to multiple customers, but am experiencing an issue with one customer when using RDC, b...

rklump42 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: