Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure AnyConnect/ASA/Certificate/MS CA together

endpoint
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

We are looking to apply mobile device management utilizing some third-party cloud solution. Mostly iPad users will connect to our internal network using AnyConnect thru ASA. Third party MDM will be used to control and provision ipads and i need to provide solution for AnyConnect VPN.

Looking for some guidance, docs, examples, white paper that will provide info how to configure the following:

users will connect to ASA VPN using AnyConnect; certificate issued by internal Microsoft CA and unique to each user will be used for authenticate the user. ACS will communicate with Microsoft AD to check if the user is valid AD user. Once authentication is done, user will have access to internal network.

I am struggling to get all those peace of puzzle togehter so i can work on solution.

I would appreciate if someone will give me some ideas how this whole scenario will work.

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

endpoint
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone from experts out there? I am sure someone heave doen this before.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: