Helpful
Replies

How to set a IP to my network card in the same range of Remote VPN Network

lopezatienza
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I need some support about this problem.

I need to apply to my network card, an IP in the range of the IP of the Remote VPN Network.

I know that I can not apply 192.168.0.X (adding it to my TCP/IP config) to my network card (now I have 192.168.5.X), if the remote VPN Network is 192.168.0.X because there will create a conflict.

I need this because I have a Software which connect with a PLC, but the only way to find the PLC is looking for it on the same subnet, I mean, If my IP address is 192.168.5.2, the Software only will look for the PLC on the range 192.168.5.1 ~ 192.168.5.255, the remote IP address of the PLC is 192.168.0.1

I have tried to add a new network PCI card to my pc, but at the momment that I config an IP that is in the range of remote network, the communication by VPN stop suddently.

I'm using QuickVPN.

All info will be preasure, Thanks.

1 Reply 1

praprama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Since your qestion is to do with quickVPN, you should probably post your question here to get better responses:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business

Regards,

Prapanch

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: