Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS SSL VPN Issues

ciscopower
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts.

I cannot get SSL VPN tunnel mode to work on a Cisco1801 Router. I can get the URL side working fine, but when i try and set-up the Tunnel mode using SDM. I get the following error message when i try to connect.

An error has been found in the VPN server certificate.

Certificate received is signed by an untrusted authority.

I then have the option to install the certificate. This process seems to work but i then get the following error.

The SSL VPN HTTP responce code received form the gateway indicates an error, contact your network administartor.

Am i doing something wrong with regards to the certificate?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry, just got a chance to skim through your configs. It seems you are using a VPN pool which is not directly connected to the router. You either need to use a directly connected pool or create a loopback in the same subnet.

Also post output of

debug webvpn tunnel

debug webvpn auth

debug webvpn svc

Regards

Farrukh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ciscopower
Level 1
Level 1

Config, Show ver and debug attached.

I'm sorry, just got a chance to skim through your configs. It seems you are using a VPN pool which is not directly connected to the router. You either need to use a directly connected pool or create a loopback in the same subnet.

Also post output of

debug webvpn tunnel

debug webvpn auth

debug webvpn svc

Regards

Farrukh

The Pool was the problem, thanks a lot for you help all working now...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: