cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPS Manager Express Reporting

melchib
Level 1
Level 1

Does IPS Manager Express build it's reports from the data on the Sensor's you are managing -- or the data it has downloaded from the sensors over a period of time?

I'm trying to figure out if IPS Manager Express keeps data on the box or always just grabs it from the Sensors & doesn't actually store it.

Thanks,

Brad

3 Replies 3

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

The Cisco IPS Manager Express reporting tool allows you to generate custom and compliance reports in seconds. You can choose from more than 10 predefined templates or create your own report with easy-to-use filters. The reporting tool allows you to choose from pie charts or bar graphs. You can customize your report to the time period you choose. You can display the reports with IP addresses. For easier reading, you can use the built-in DNS resolution to convert the IP addresses to DNS names. All reports can be printed or saved to PDF or RTF format for sharing and future viewing.

vmoopeung -- Your response would suggest that you didn't even read my question. Thanks for the copy/paste from the data sheet.

whhtnetwork
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , I know this post is pretty old , I am still unable to find the answer you are looking for , where go IOPS manager express stores data , Because if i loose that data i cannot generate report for last month .... i can see one MYSQL folder , I think data is being stored into this and if we can copy this in the event of failure we just need to replace it , But no sure , Any one can help in this regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: