cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to connect to two separate VPN's that are both Cisco AnyConnect Clients?

bretkramer
Level 1
Level 1

Our corporate infrastructure uses AnyConnect and we have a provider that also uses AnyConnect.  I need to connect to both of the VPN's at the same time, but cannot seem to do this with the basic setup.  If the VPN's are connected through different clients (AT&T and Cisco, for example) I don't have any problem.  Surely there is a setting I am missing somewhere?

2 Replies 2

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you won't be able to connect to 2 different gateways at the same time using AnyConnect VPN. The reason is there is only 1 driver for the AnyConnect VPN, and you can't connect to more than 1 site at any given time.

This situation is coming up for us more and more.  Are there any other product offerings similar to AnyConnect that would allow mutliple separate VPN connections?  I hate to have to go to a different client for one of the connections, but that does seem to be an option.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: