resglowing1
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to connect using:

• AnyConnect 2.5.3054
  • on Mac OS X 10.8.3
  • MacPro
  • via Wifi AirPort on en2

I have just installed AnyConnect. When I start it up I get the following message in the AnyConnect window: "Network Access:  Unavailable - No Networks Detected"

If I try to connect a dropdown window appears saying "Warning: The follwing Certificate received from the Server could not be verified" with some other metadata I cannot share.

It then provides me with a username and password fields. After succesfully entering them, it tries to connect and then a dropdown message window appears stating "AnyConnect was not able to estabmish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connecting again."

I can connect using my MacBook Pro using the OS and version of AnyConnect. The difference seems to be the machine type.

I saw the post about 10.6.8 and not using Back-To-My-Mac on MobileMe. I am using iCloud, but Back-To-My-Mac has never been enabled.

Note: I do have network access on the MacPro. That is I can connect via web and email, etc.

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: