cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outlook popup credential after anyconnect VPN

achen2000
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know if there's anyone has the same experience as me. After I signon our VPN with the anyconnect client. when I open up the outlook, it always pops up a credential window. So as the office communicator that we are using. I can just click on the cancel button, and the program still works.

And this only happens on our windows7 machine. XP is fine.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Scott.eyles
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever figure out what was causing this issue? We have just migrated to Cisco Anyconnect from the old Cisco VPN client and are receiving reports that when connected to VPN Outlook continually asks for the username and password. No matter what you enter, it just keeps reappearing. Clicking Cancel a few times seems to make it go away for a while.

Hi Guys,

Anyone ever get any further with these issues? Seeing similiar issues with outlook prompting. if i close outlook and reopen it connects fine.

Contrial Davis
Level 1
Level 1

I have this problem also; in recent days we began migrating our users from Exchange on premise to Exchange O365. After the migration I noticed the Windows security prompt when the user logs into the VPN (Anyconnect) or they are already on the domain. If they aren't connected the prompt is absent. Can anyone assist with this issue?