cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PIX 515e remote vpn issus

weiyong wu
Level 1
Level 1

pc--------------------internet -----------------pix515e------------lan-net-------server

i can connect vpn ,but i can;t ping server

6 Replies 6

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

This might be due to isakmp nat-traversal.... so please enable the NAT-T in Pix.

isakmp nat-traversal <keep alive> -- If you not specify the keep alive then it takes the default keepalive value.

Regards

Karthik

hey Karthik,

when i config isakmp nat-traversal ,vpn can;t work ,i cannt connect to vpn

VPN Client | statistics
packets
discarded counters increase
bypassed counters increase
why

when i  connect vpn then ping server ,i config capture on pix,i can't find reply

Hi Willson,

If you access the VPN from a network which is behind the NAT device, say internet broadband then it requires NAT traversal to be enabled in both ends.... in Pix as well as VPN client software....

Regards

Karthik

Hi Willson,

If you access the VPN from a network which is behind the NAT device, say internet broadband then it requires NAT traversal to be enabled in both ends.... in Pix as well as VPN client software....

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/70847-local-lan-pix-asa.html

Regards

Karthik

hi , Karthik

could you help me  check  config from attachment,actual my pc is not behind the NAT device

pc access internet with 3g , then connect vpn , but cannot ping server

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: