I have an issue that has been dogging me know for a few days and am wondering if anyone may be able to help. First off, here is my setup/configuration:
1. 2 physical locations (sites). One has a STATIC IP for the WAN (S2), the other has DDNS for the WAN (S1)
2. Both sites face the Internet using RV110W routers. LAN IPs are Router1(192.168.1.1) and Router2(192.168.2.1)
3. A RRAS server is setup behind the S1 router and is negotiating all the VPN traffic. The S1 router is configured to allow VPN traffic through and the Firewall is forwarding TCP 1723 traffic to the VPN Desginated network adapter on the RRAS.
4. At S2, the router is configured without any VPN settings. I am going to have the workstations (all Win7Pro) use the built in VPN connection to connect with.
5. RRAS is configured to allow up to 10 VPN connections at once, and I have made sure it is configured properly.
At S2, I am able to connect a single workstation on the VPN server with no issue. However, when I try to connect another workstation on the VPN (I should say user) it never connects and it fails. I don't have a SS of the error code, but through my research, I determined that the VPN configuration is only allowing one VPN connection at a time to the S1 site. The issue then is, how can I make it so all the workstations/users can connect to the VPN at the same time?
I am able to connect each workstation/user to the VPN individually one at a time, but I am unable to connect more than one VPN connection at a time.
I appreciate any help offered as I am beating my head agains a wall right now trying to comb through the manual and google to figure out what I am overlooking. Once I get back onsite I will try and gather some screenshots of the errors I get etc if they are needed.
@Rob Ingram @balaji.bandi @Marius Gunnerud Hi Guys, Does ASA saves any logs by default? logs means if some sort suspicious activity happen within network and we want to see what Firewall saw at that time.I...
Attackers will always target the "low hanging fruit": devices that have passed end-of-software maintenance and end-of-support. A few years ago, Cisco described the evolution of attacks against infrastructure devices. All of the attacks discussed in t...
I somehow stumbled upon Cisco's IBNS 2.0 Auto Identity (AI) templates in my CML/VIRL IOSv layer2 image (IOS 15.2(6)).
I find these templates great, because these are the best practices that we tend to hard-code manually - e.g there are...
Hello. Thanks in advance for any input. I have just spun up a Cisco ISE lab and having some issues with the certificates. I created a self-signed certificate to be used with EAP and admin. DNS name of ise1.example.local points to the ...
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) gives you intelligent Integrated protection through intent-based policy and compliance solution. Cisco ISE supports posturing of endpoints with different Anyconnect deployment methods so far. With increas...