cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

radius authorization problem only on 5300

a.sanes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a domain name configure in a radius server... the attributes for the tunnel work fine on 5400 and 5800 RAS but when authenticating the domain on a 5300 the domain is accepted but it is not authorizated as you can see on the debug

####################################################

Nov 29 17:08:33: RADIUS: Received from id 189 200.44.32.100:1645, Access-Accept, len 189

!

!

VPDN/vpntest2.net: Authorization failed, had talked to AAA server and been rejected

####################################################

both debugs ahead are refered to the same user/domain= "vpntest2.net"

Pls if you can help me identifying why it doesnt work on 5300?

thks

asanes

1 Reply 1

mljohnson
Level 4
Level 4

It would be useful to see the entire output, as well as . Also, the version of code the 5300 is running (I'm guessing it's older code).

In general, this message indicates that there was a problem in communicating with the AAA server, or the server sent an Access-REject, or the server downloaded some attributes that we don't understand or support. To know exactly what's going on will require the debug output prior to this message being generated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: