Views
Helpful
Replies

requirement Anyconnect connceted PC can communicate eachother

harmesh88
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team ,

I have one requirement that once any-connect client will be connected - it should communicate with another any connect connected client will run specific application .

SO how can we achieve this requirement

We have configured any connect in FTD and ASA as well .

FTD 6.4.0.4

FMC 6.4.0.7

FTD 2110 FMC in VM

Please let us know if anyone can help me .

Regards,

Harmesh Yadav

5 Replies 5

@harmesh88 

You'd need the command same-security-traffic permit intra-interface configured on the ASA, you don't need to configure it on the FTD as it is configured as default. You'll also need to ensure you have a NAT exemption rule to/from the RAVPN network to ensure the traffic is not unintentially natted.

HTH

Ok so its possible right - i need to check nat part - if nating is configured I need to create no nat rule right ?

Yes, source and destination interface of the nat rule will be the nameif of the outside interface.

Actually i am getting problem , in FTD PBR is already configured and traffic is forcefully going to inside interface

and The other thing is remote access Subnet is belog from LAN subnet so i am not getting proper output .

Please give some input

harmesh88
Level 1
Level 1

Now its working some routing and policy based routing configuration done .because there are multiple subnet in network.

resolved by Cisco TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: