Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Sign-On with Anyconnect

Junior Taitt
Level 1
Level 1

Single Sign-On with Anyconnect

1. Is single-sign on supported with the anyconnect client, allowing a user to authenticate with anyconnect ssl vpn without entering credentials automatically?
  2. If not, is there a cisco solution that allows this?

I found two discussions about this but they are old, so checking if this feature is available now.

1. https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn-and-anyconnect/sso-with-anyconnect-and-start-before-logon/td-p/2712829
  2. https://community.cisco.com/t5/firewalls/single-sign-on-anyconnect-activedirectory/td-p/2195876

Thanks

JT

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Junior,

AnyConnect VPN does not support SSO using Windows logon credentials.

Thanks,

Steve S.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

You're talking about SSO and I believe behind this word, you meant real sso using saml, right? If os yes, you can do it on clientless vpn users.

But you're asking for the same thing using the client anyconnect right? If so, I'm not aware of such solution. However, if your concern is to not type any credential then you can use certificate authentication and user won't have any interaction there.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Hi Francesco 

Sorry for the late reply here. Yes i'm talking about the "client anyconnect" we're looking to allow users to login using both AAA and Certificate and aiming to do this automatically without user interaction. We can use the option in the anyconnect profile editor to enable automatic certificate selection which works well but haven't seen a way to automatically pass AAA user/pass

Have done some research but haven't found any solution either.

Junior Taitt

Hi Junior,

AnyConnect VPN does not support SSO using Windows logon credentials.

Thanks,

Steve S.