cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

site to site tunnel between to WAN locations

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends.. i have couple of doubts regarding the VPN connectivity .. between my site and other WAN site ...

can some one please look at below and clear my doubts ..

1. i am given with a public IP from remote site which will be my peer address...

2. on My router i dont have any puclic IP .. i have a machine inside my network which is on private IP and i am natting this private IP onto public IP from router.

3. do i need a public IP on router also ... ?if es then .. shld i go for a loopback address ...? but then how to protect my router from attachks if i put this on public IP... i have a default route on my router which points to ISP router.

4. i am using CCP to configure the same ... and error i am getting is tunnel down and routing error also ..

5. what ACL i need to create ... i just need to allow RDP .. secondly the protected network will be my inside and his inside only .. correct me if i am wrong ..

Thanks for the time and help ..

SRC Ciscoo 1800 == WAN ==> DSTN Router ==> CHKPoint VPN device

30 Replies 30

hey ali any idea....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: