cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Site-to-Site VPN: Configure it between RV042 & ASA 5510

shahinfarid
Level 1
Level 1

I configured every thing in both site, there is a connection between my sites BUT I can't access my resources from SiteB with it has RV042.

It also showes that it connected to my ASA in SiteA  but there is no trafic between sites !!!

I don't know what should I do now ?

3 Replies 3

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Arash, thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. I apologize for for inconvenience, to configure VPN it is necessary to match Encryption, Authentication and Dh Group, in both devices, and also you need to cross the address between devices.

I will share with you a Document regarding VPN in order to compare with your configuration in the case of your RV042. http://www6.nohold.net/CiscoSB/Loginr.aspx?login=1&pid=2&app=search&vw=1&articleid=568

For more assistance with your ASA5510 you can post your question here, so you can have more feedback on your case, more users will see it there. You can move your post using  the actions panel on the right.

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Hi Johnnatan,

Thanks for your replay. But as I mentioned my RV042 and ASA 5510 connected and there is a tunnel between my sites.

But non of computers can access to any resources in both sites.

There is VPN Tunnel on my RV042 (and there is only one) witch has connected to my ASA 5510 but no access from both sites !

dwatson
Level 1
Level 1

I know this post is old, but would be able to share with me your config for both the ASA and the RV042?

I am replacing an Astaro unit with an ASA 5515 and need to be sure the my existing tunnels to our remote RV042 units will work when I swap out the units.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: