Views
Helpful
Replies

site to site vpn with ADSL pppoe connection

alan-wong
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

I would like know is that possible to connect two 5505 ASA in site to site VPN with 1 site using ADSL pppoe connection?

Site A (static IP) 

Site B (ADSL pppoe DHCP)

Site A  <<< site to site VPN >>> Site B

Best regards

Alan.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Site B configuration should be the same as all the other side that peers with static end.

The configuration that differs would be on Site A as it will be accepting VPN from a dynamic peer.

Unfortunately i don't have any sample config to show you on ASDM.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Jennifer

Can you provide me ASDM configuration page as well. It is because my site A already ikev2 site to site VPN to few offices ASA.

Regards

Alan

Site B configuration should be the same as all the other side that peers with static end.

The configuration that differs would be on Site A as it will be accepting VPN from a dynamic peer.

Unfortunately i don't have any sample config to show you on ASDM.

Dear

I am configuration 2 ASA for static and dynamic IP site to site connection with IKEV2.  Other then this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00805733df.shtml

Could you provide any related page for site to site tunnel VPN with staic and dynamic IKEV2?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: