Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Anyconnect License issue

yamikani2g2
Level 1
Level 1

Good day,

I am trying to configure SSL Anyconnect VPN for my team to work from home from next week.

1. How do i check the licenses that my firewall has?

2. I would like to know how many licenses does my firewall have check the the extract below?

3. Please note i have the link for the temp licenses that cisco is giving away thanks Cisco....

However assist me with identifying how many users can connect and how many licenses i have thanks you.

please see attached text file

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Your text file you upload show you have 4 license mean ini one time only 4 remote users can connect to your ASA.

1. How do i check the licenses that my firewall has?

show version | i AnyConnect   

2. I would like to know how many licenses does my firewall have check the the extract below?

show version | i AnyConnect  

show vpn-sessiondb summary      |if your users connected to the firewall you can give this command to check who is connected to the unit.

3. Please note i have the link for the temp licenses that cisco is giving away thanks Cisco....

Thank cisco you rock.

please do not forget to rate.

As Sheraz has mentioned you can use the show vpn-sessiondb summary to view the total AnyConnect licenses available and how many users are currently connected to AnyConnect as well as site to site VPN.

Optionally you can use the command show license features to view the firewall's licensed capabilities.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts