Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN on IOS but no traffic flow

xs.gautam
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Floks,

I have configured SSL VPN on c3845. Webvpn is working thru browser but thru webvpn client i am able to connect but cannot reach any of ip on internal network. Please find the show run for your reference

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hdashnau
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check your "ip nat inside" list 1 and make sure you deny the VPN traffic from being NATted

-heather

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

hdashnau
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check your "ip nat inside" list 1 and make sure you deny the VPN traffic from being NATted

-heather

thanks for reply,

it worked, but why i am not able to connect using a standalone anyconnect vpn client 2.4 ver. on my machine ? I have seperately downloaded this client on my pc but it doesnt connect with it. It will connect only after i login into webvpn & then java client loads into pc.

Which version of anyconnect do you currently have installed on the router? Try installing the same version on the router that you are trying with standalone and see if it works.

If its still failing check the event viewer logs to see why it failed.

thanks for reply,

I was wondering if standalone client ver. has nothing to do with the ver. pkg installed on router.

let me try it out, will get back to you when i am done.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: