Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN otp per Mail or SMS

Iske
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'd like to do the following:

User connects to SSL VPN with his Username and Password. After this connection I want the ASA or ACS or whatever to send a second generated onetime Password to the User eg. an E-Mail or SMS. The User then enters the otp and is connected.

I don't want do deal with the Tokens Stuff.

Can I do this with ASA and ACS ?

1 Reply 1

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

You can use a HTTP Post to log in to an OWA resource using an RSA one-time password (OTP) for SSL VPN authentication, and then the static, internal password for OWA e-mail access. The best way to do this is to add or edit a bookmark entry in ASDM, as in Figure Figure 38-2.

There are several paths to the Add Bookmark Entry pane, including the following:

•Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Portal > Bookmarks > Add/Edit Bookmark Lists > Add/Edit Bookmark Entry > Advanced Options area > Add/Edit Post Parameters (available after you click Post in the URL Method attribute).

or

(Available after you click Post in the URL Method attribute):

•Network (Client) Access > Dynamic Access Policies > Add/Edit Dynamic Access Policy > URL Lists tab > Manage button > Configured GUI Customization Objects > Add/Edit button > Add/Edit Bookmark List > Add/Edit Bookmark Entry > Advanced Options area > Add/Edit Post Parameters.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: