Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Install Wildcard Identity Cert on ASA 5520

kimby200602
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
Recently my company has purchased a  wildcard certificate from GeoTrust and we have managed to install this  certificate to some of our infrastructure servers. Unfortunately I am  unable to install the same certificate to ASA for use in AnyConnect SSL  VPN.
I have successfully installed the CA interim certificate and  created the Geotrust trustpoint on the ASA but when I try to import the  identity certificate from ASDM I receive the following error:
"Import PKCS12 operation failed."
I have tried to import from .p12/.pfx and from .pem file with the same result on 8.2(4) and 8.0(4).

Please provide me a step by step guide if possible, because I receive the same error even when I try to import the identity cert from CLI despite that I am able to find similar problem solutions in this forum.

Any advice/help will be much appreciated! If you need any further info, please let me know.
Regards, Kliment

1 Reply 1

kimby200602
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea? I am about to open a service request about this problem, but I was wondering that many of you must have done this before, as I suppose this is a usual procedure. Am I wrong?

Thank you for the time spent

Kliment

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: