cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client and ASA 5512-X

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all, I have a CIsco ASA 5512-X (8.6(1)2). I configured VPN Client access for some users, the can access to the internal network resources without problems, but two client VPN cannot reach each other.

I have configured the the static NAT  without possitive results.

same-security-traffic permit inter-interface

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

object network network-local

subnet 10.0.30.0 255.255.255.0

object network VPN-Client

subnet 192.168.254.0 255.255.255.0

nat (inside,outside) source static any any destination static VPN-Client VPN-Client

I guess I'm missing something in the ASA config.

I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanks a lot.

David

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Varinder Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

David,

Are you using split tunnel?

Incase you are make sure that you have vpn pool subnet 192.168.254.0 255.255.255.0 part of split tunnel.

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface is all required to make the U turning work.

Regards,

Varinder

P.S. Please mark this post as 'Answered' if you find the above information helpful so that it brings goodness to other community users

Regards, Varinder P.S. Please mark this post as 'Answered' if you find the above information helpful so that it brings goodness to other community users

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Varinder Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

David,

Are you using split tunnel?

Incase you are make sure that you have vpn pool subnet 192.168.254.0 255.255.255.0 part of split tunnel.

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface is all required to make the U turning work.

Regards,

Varinder

P.S. Please mark this post as 'Answered' if you find the above information helpful so that it brings goodness to other community users

Regards, Varinder P.S. Please mark this post as 'Answered' if you find the above information helpful so that it brings goodness to other community users

Thanks a lot Varinder.

The split tunnel was the problem.

Thanks again

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: