cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client Download???

p.schmehl
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I download the VPN client? I've hunted all over Cisco's site, and I can't find it anywhere. Surely they don't prevent you from downloading a free VPN client???

6 Replies 6

travis-dennis_2
Level 7
Level 7

Although Cisco provides the software for free please send me $29.95 for the effort of searching for you. If you have a CCO login try http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/sw-vpn.shtml

If that doesn't work then logon with a CCO at the cisco home page then click the link for software center. You can't get to the VPN software unless you login.

I have a CCO login as a guest. Apparently that's not enough. Seems pretty stupid to me to not allow folks to download free software without first having a contract with Cisco. :-)

I was going to test our new 3315 Concentrator this weekend, but I guess I'll have to wait 'til Monday and get the CD from our networking guys.

If you had your e-mail address on your profile here I would have e-mailed it to you..oh well

Can I get a copy of the client? I have a guest account for some reason I can not access that link. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

hhernandez@vipdesk.com

Hey Moderator person, is this legal? I don't see the harm since it's free but I don't wanna have 12 Cisco lawyers slappin' me around.

can I get a copy of the vpn client??? It is rather silly that you can't download free software???

kayla.moon@ergnow.com