Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client to Concentrator - Client connects but no traffic

jamescork
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a VPN Concentrator 3005 and a large number of remote workers using the 4.6 series client.

None of them have any issues, except one new supplier who needs to offer remote support. They connect, their certificate is authenticated and their domain logon accepted. Their client reports they are connected successfully and the Concentrator lists them as an active session identically to all other users.

However, no matter how much traffic they send down the tunnel the Concentrator reports receiving 0 bytes, likewise if I send traffic at their assigned internal address the Concentrator logs sending the traffic but their client logs receiving 0 bytes.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue? Any steps I can take to diagnose it?

Any help greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

This chapter contains information to help you resolve problems installing or running the VPN Client. It also contains notes helpful for writing programs for special needs.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00802d3ac3.html