Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN connectivity ISSue

r.kukreja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have linux server ip address 172.26.4.14/22. i have some ip address of same subnet say 172.26.5.131,132,135,137. i put he ip address 172.26.5.131/22 with gateway 172.26.4.14 and in another system 172.26.5.132/22 with gateway in another system. same continued with 172.26.5.135 amd 5.137. i am able to access internet from every system evrything is working fine

i have some remote access  vpn setting with same username and password in evry system. at a time i able to connect only one system to my remote site

say ip 212.53.x.x/27. if i try to connect with any other system to vpn it does not work. it is the issue with linux server or at my remote and firewall.

i tested with two different datcard i am abe to connect with same username and password.

regards

rajat

4 Replies 4

Ramesh Chauhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rajat,

I would check the VPN POOL on the VPN server. Check if it has more than one ip pool address defined.

Thanks.

HI ramesh,

Pool is available of /24.To my mind linux server is doing basically doing pat . what ever the request comes to it it open a port based session and give access to intenet and other resources.

if a user vpn request comes to connect to vpn at remote site it opens a port based session to connect. but we are able to connect only one system at one time.if other syetm tries to connect with same username and password. it does not connect how ever it ping remote site vpn ip to connect.help to be saluted

regards

rajat

can anybody reply ?

regards

rajat

can anybody suggest on this ?

regards

rajat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: