Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN S2S IKEV1 between FMC and FTD!!

ipv6x
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i am trying to test vpn s2s ike 1 in lab environment  from FTD managed by FMC to FTD managed by FDM. My problem is from FMC version 7.0.4 doesn't support anymore DES-SHA and from FDM only support DES-SHA-SHA because the are all in evaluation license. And for this i am trying to configure a IKEV 1 in both ways, but doesn't work.
My conifguration are in the photo.

If anyone can give me any suggestion?

Regards,

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you are working purely with unregistered 90-day evaluation licenses then you will be limited in the export-controlled functionality as you have described.

If you register with your smart license portal - even without being compliant licensing-wise - you will have access to export-controlled features (assuming you allowed that in the token you generate).

You can also get a time-limited lab license if you are a partner (or via your partner if you are a customer) that will give full features while being compliant in your smart account.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: