Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Solution required

uzair.infotech
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

One of my client need following VPN solution. Please help me is this possible with Cisco VPN or not.

Solution must provide a software which shall be installed at remote User PC/Laptop/Mobile/Tablet etc. This software will make a unique hardware ID of that system. This hardware ID shall be authenticated at Central Software VPN Concentrator before allowing system on the network. User having valid username and password must only be allowed to enter in the network from authorized system. User must not be able to enter in the network from unauthorized system. Each user must be bind with hardware of the remote user PC/Laptop/Mobile Tablet.

Regards,

Uzair Hussain

2 Replies 2

Hello,

This can be easily accomplished with Cisco ISE solucion integrated to ASA. ASA alone I dont believe it will be possible. 

Then you can use ISE NAC Agent on the remote devices.

You could enroll all devices with a certificate and then do a double authentication with certificate and domain-credentials. The ASA with AnyConnect can handle that. The mentioned ISE-solution would give  additional security-measure for Windows and macOs based systems, but is not available for mobiles and non-windows-tablets.