Views
Helpful
Replies

Webvpn internal password post to owa2003

gerard van rij
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

quite some time I've been struggeling to get owa login via internal password working. but still no result.

does anyone know how to get this working? people have to log on to every internal site after the have logged on, which is very annoying.

I've tried to post the CSCO_WEBVPN_INTERNAL_PASSWORD, but no success at all.

Regads,

Gerard

3 Replies 3

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

If you are not using RSA/OTP authentication, you don't need to use "CSCO_WEBVPN_INTERNAL_PASSWORD".

What you need to do is:

1. create bookmark for OWA

2. Configure the post parameter as the attached screenshot.

Dear Yudong Wu,

we do use RSA/OTP, so I think I need to use the internal password function. If I open you attachment I get an empty image.

could you post it again?

Regards,

Gerard

Here is my thought about this if you use RSA/OTP.

1. You need enable "Allow user to enter the internal password on login page". refer to attachment "enable_internal_password.gif"

2. You need configure post parameter like the one specified in attachment "Owa2003_Post.jpg" but in password field, you should use CSCO_WEBVPN_INTERNAL_PASSWORD instead of CSCO_WEBVPN_PASSWORD

Personaly, I did not test this before but this is all info I have. If it still does not work, you might need open a case to get a help from TAC. HTH.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: