cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebVPN on 3945

and.kuznetsov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello colleagues !  Could anyone explain what is the maximum number simultaneous webvpn sessions on 3945  with securityk9 license and without HSEC? I've read that the maximum should be 200 and I configured it. However, the router allows connecting no more the 20 users simultaneously. 

4 Replies 4

Cristian Matei
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Yes, you can go up to 200, but what version are you running, cause you need licensing as well. How many licenses do you currently have installed?

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

Unfortunately, we don't have any licenses installed for anyconnect. So I suppose, we can't even buy new one, due to end of sale all products related to 3900. Looking on the document below, all licenses for anyconnect are right to use since version 15.3.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/200533-AnyConnect-Configure-Basic-SSLVPN-for-I.html#anc4

Hi,

Yes that is correct, i even forgot about that change. In this case, if you run the proper code, can you post the config, or at least the following debug outputs when you hit the "limit"?

debug WebVPN tunnel

debug WebVPN aaa

debug WebVPN count

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

It turned out that the address pool was too small. Changing the pool resolved the problem, i hope.