cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the cheapest way to connect remotely to a RV345 router?

johnwhite25234
Level 1
Level 1

Men, things here are crazy....

I bought a RV345 vpn cisco router for my home(I have a IP static here), and I want to connect to it remotely using my laptop (windows 7 home premium).

My question is: What is the cheapest and SIMPLE way to connect without using unsafety PPTP?

I read that I can use anyconnect software,but I have to buy it, and also I need a license,smart account,.., service agreement, and so on...things become heavy and dark...and the docs either.....

I've also read about shrew and greenbow...but there are not free.

I just need a simple vpn client connection and I don't want to pay again and again extra money for this basic feature( maybe more then the price of the router!!!). I bought the router and I want just to use it,me, my wife,kids...Am I asking too much from cisco?I am not an expert but with a good tutorial, I can manage this situation. I've read this week all kind of docs from here and everything is sparse, not to be simple!!!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: