cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

which command for clear asp table

CHUN FAI LAW
Level 1
Level 1

I can clear the asp table hit count only, is there any command for clear all the entry of asp table?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

According to the above list it would seem that its listening on Telnet, SSH and HTTPS for 2 interfaces on the ASA. So I would guess you have enabled the management of the ASA through your "inside" and "outside" interfaces. That is why you are seeing multiple lines for the same service. Notice the different IP addresses.

The only management connection active as you can see is probably your current management connection as its the only one listed as ESTABLISHED.

You can also use the commands

ASDM: show asdm sessions

SSH: show ssh sessions

TELNET: who

To view the active management sessions on the firewall. But the above would hint that there is no active HTTPS connections at the moment.

- Jouni

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Are you talking about removing the output of the command

show asp drop flow

or

show asp drop frame

Then it should just be

clear asp drop flow

clear asp drop frame

- Jouni

Hi JouniForss,

My problem is the asa is seems not allow to be access through https, it is show the following output with many listen states, i am wonder is it the connect is reach the max limitation to cause https not allow to be access, that why i am trying to clear the below entry, but i can't find that command.

Protocol  Socket    Local Address               Foreign Address         State

TCP       0007eecf  10.18.28.xxx:23             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

TCP       00091cff  116.247.xxx.xx:23           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

TCP       000bf3ff  10.18.28.xxx:xx             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

TCP       000df26f  116.247.xxx.xx:22           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

SSL       01ad65ef  116.247.xxx.xx:444          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

SSL       01ae222f  10.18.28.xxx:444            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

TCP       01e56f88  116.247.xxx.xxx:22           xxx.80.xxx.221:49129    ESTAB

Hi,

According to the above list it would seem that its listening on Telnet, SSH and HTTPS for 2 interfaces on the ASA. So I would guess you have enabled the management of the ASA through your "inside" and "outside" interfaces. That is why you are seeing multiple lines for the same service. Notice the different IP addresses.

The only management connection active as you can see is probably your current management connection as its the only one listed as ESTABLISHED.

You can also use the commands

ASDM: show asdm sessions

SSH: show ssh sessions

TELNET: who

To view the active management sessions on the firewall. But the above would hint that there is no active HTTPS connections at the moment.

- Jouni