Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

When my Firefox users got to a URL the are prompted for username and password.  If a user hits cancel, they get WWW_AUTH_REQUIRED.  However, If they leave the feilds Blank and hit OK.  The web site comes up. Doing a web tracking on the Ironport for t...

Hi,Our company policy does not allow you to surf to the YouTube site (www.youtube.com), but we want to allow access to YouTube pages referenced thru web pages of allowed sites. What I mean is that if you should surf to www.cisco.com and click on a li...

joe.favia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We regularly get BlackHole DNS URL's in our Malware Threat Report (Adware>Blackhole DNS URLs)The report states that transactions are all blocked.When we go to examine/scan the user/computer that is referenced and run Malwarebytes scans nothing is det...

presscotn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I have 2 x WSA S160 in an active active configuration using a PAC file. The WSA’s are in transparent mode using NTLM authentication. Looking through past threads and the manual I have done the following: - The transparent redirect hostname ...

We are doing an  Ironport implementation on a network that it is 80% MACs based. The WAS is integrated with AD for user authentication, everything works fine with the AD groups and access policies, the only issue we are facing is with MACs where the ...

Hi,i'm tring to configure WSA and LDAP.I have an error but i don't understand the error?CAn you help me?Do you see an error?thanks a lot best regards.

f.mottini by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have put entries in the proxy bypass list, but when i tail the proxy bypass log while going to those site nothing shows in the logs.  Now when I grep the access logs for those sites in the proxy bypass list the entries shows in the access log.  WHY...

snormoyle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors