Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi all i have several of the above switches. I am trying to factory reset1 due to a lost password. I have held the reset button in for 30 seconds many times and the default username and password fail.All help gratefully received kind regards Paul

We're having this issue using SAML authentication with our anyconnect deployment (see screenshots).  This only occurs if the SWG service is running, if we disable the service authentication works perfectly fine.  We've checked the logs in Umbrella an...

Hi Team,Im trying to deploy Cisco umbrella VA for in side network and client roaming for users seating outside.Just want to know if i install Cisco agent on all the machine is VA needs to be required to install on every site

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WSA & TG Port

Hello All, I need to confirm that If we will integrate Cisco WSA with TG (ThreatGrid) then for the communication what all port numbers do we need to allow in the firewall? In TG & WSA integration, we're going to integrate it with WSA p1 interface to ...

Hello, We have updated one of our two S390 web proxies from version 12.0.1-334 to version 14.5.0-537. The update went well but when we connected via CLI to the Appliance, we got this message: You have exceeded the maximun log space. Please reconfigur...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I've gone through the following document and I just need to confirm that for HTTPS Decryption we need to first upload the Root certificate and key. After that, we need to generate a server certificate by generating a certificate and a key....

Hello All, I would like to add Cisco WSA GUI Management self-signed certificate. Can anyone guide me how I can create and add an self-signed certificate so that I won't see not secure connection when I'm accessing Cisco WSA. @amojarra @websecurity 

Dearswe have WSA deployed in transperent mode, some of our laptops "outsource" have Bitdefender EDR and seems it has URL filtering and act as proxy as well, I tried to open many websites which are blocked by WSA on their machines and I keep seeing Bi...

Resolved! AD join failed

We have WSA (S695, SW v14.0.4-005) with domain joining problems. Everything is configured correctly (DNS names, network connectivity, AD domain/servers/user with validity to joining computers to AD). Situation:- WSA not exists in AD as computer objec...

Hello All, We've 2 WSA in DC and a Citrix load balancer. Our requirement is to utilize both ISPs from Cisco WSA. So, what will be the traffic flow if we use Citrix Load Balancer for load balancing? We're using a browser-based explicit proxy for all u...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors