Helpful
Replies

Cisco WSA Cant access office365

ibnoe.hamzah29
Level 1
Level 1

Hy All,

My name is Ibnoe from Indonesia.

I have trouble in Cisco WSA. I already config WSA use auth Active Directory. I make policy for groupsecurity use access policy unblock all policies. I have office365, if i open office i need internet connection, but when i enter username and password, office can not open. Web reputation, anti malware, AMP  i have disable but office is not working.

Can you help me whats wrong?

The picture is attached

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Lee Valentin
Level 1
Level 1

The first thing you should do is grep the access logs. That will help you identify if the traffic is being proxied and whether or not the traffic is actually being blocked.

This link will help if you are unsure: http://goo.gl/G89tIF

Next, if your traffic is being proxied via WCCP, you can bypass via the ACL and if it works, you know it's the proxy, otherwise you have to look somewhere else for the issue.

Hope that helps. Good luck

I was having a similar problem running the Office 365 installer.  To resolve I had to whitelist several Microsoft sites.   I added these sites to a Custom URL Category that Bypasses all Filtering.   I also added them to the L4 Monitor Allow list.   After adding these 

.edgesuite.net, .microsoft.com, .officeapps.live.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks 

Tim

Please rate or mark the question as answered if this helps. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: