Views
Helpful
Replies

Converting WSA Logs into .csv

mehedimec
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

How can i convert the WSA logs into a .csv file? My intention is to create a data-set in a single .csv file with specific information from the log files over a period of time. 

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

They are all ready CSV, just rename them.

Keep in mind they are huge (10g)... and your tools may not be able to handle them

You may want to create a new log subscription with just the fields you need and then have that set up to export out to an ftp site or whatever...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

They are all ready CSV, just rename them.

Keep in mind they are huge (10g)... and your tools may not be able to handle them

You may want to create a new log subscription with just the fields you need and then have that set up to export out to an ftp site or whatever...

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Agreed the file already comma seperated one, but i do not belive EXCEL with stand with 10GB CSV file, i would rather make script to get based on the inputs and make them small CSV files.

As i was suggested other post, these files are huge and they need to get tuned based on the requirement.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: