Views
Helpful
Replies

CX Quota Time for Browsing

mbaker33
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are in the process of implementing a new CX system using PRSM.  After some initial trouble getting the hardware working properly, we are now starting down the road of configuring the policies that will replace those that are in our Websense filter.  One thing we enjoyed with the old system was their implementation of "quota time" which allows you to use a category for a set amount of time throughout the day. 

I.E. we don't want to entirely block Facebook, but we would like to limit the usage to only 60 minutes per day.

I couldn't find anything in the policies that stood out as an obvious way to implement something like that, so I wanted to follow up to see if there was something I was missing.  If this isn't something that is currently supported, is it on a roadmap?  It seems like a pretty straight forward feature.

Thanks,

Mark

****Updated:  After not hearing from anyone here, I decided to create a ticket to inquire about it.  It seems this function is not yet implemented, but it is coming.  I am waiting on a Bug ID from the TAC engineer, and will pass it along once I have it.

1 Reply 1

mbaker33
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for the bump, but I was hoping someone would at least be able to confirm that it isn't possible.  It seems like a pretty basic feature that most content filtering devices/software already implement.

It's really stopping us from rolling out the CX as our primary content filter.

Thanks,

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: