cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Cisco WSA support these specifications?

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hi guys,

I have one project and looking for Web Security solution, which should has these specifications:

-1 Threat intelligence via Cisco Talos

2- Layer4 traffice monitoring

3- AVC

4-Policy management

5- Actionable reporting

6- URL filtering

7- Third-party DLP integration ICAP

8-Real-time malware scanning

9- advance malware protection

and can support more than 3000 users beside management server capability to support up to 10,000 users reporting 

Does Cisco WSA support those and if not which vendor can support :) 

All suggestions are welcome :-)

thanks

Mohammad Saeed

5 Replies 5

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

yes, that guide give you all the information about the product and feature you looking.

if you looking 10K users, make sure you deploy high-level equipment with high availability

suggest to go with S690 2 kits for redundancy, also suggest central management server M690 (SMA).

Do not rely on webroot has many bugs, go with AMP support.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks Balaji for your valuable suggestion! but why cannot go with S695 because the project requirement looking for 64G RAM and Fiber 10G interface!

"suggest to go with S690 2 kits for redundancy, also suggest central management server M690 (SMA)." so you mean I have to buy three appliances (2 for high availability and 1 for central management?)

is there any product name which can help me to do it from CCW?

Thanks

If a business can able to support funds, you can any upper level of S690 for better performance, as you point S695 top-end model.

S690 and S695 have a small difference if you looking more Capacity of hard drives - you can compare. S690 has DC support if you looking to co-locate in shared DC it supports, many other things based in requirements.

Suggest to contact Local partners always they suggest best for you, rather simply buying online then you should not regret the same.

BB

Other note i have deployed 15K users environment with S690+M690 - performance is much better. (other than webroot issue, i have replaced with AMP all good so far).

BB