How can I do for WSA works in high availability, I mean when one of them stops working for any reason to have another WSA to lift services or entry mode failover???
High availability with the WSA can be achieved by the various deployment methods.
1. PAC files can contain entries directing clients to multiple WSA's based upon various network factors or machine characeteristics.
2. WCCP protocol includes load sharing across multiple WSA
3. Manually configuring clients to different WSA
4. Automatic configuration scripts to point users to specific WSA's based upon subnets, etc
5. Load Balancers that redirect clients to a VIP that points to multiple WSA
6. Layer 4 redirection that can distribute load across multiple devices.