cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

M300V getting "...updater unable to communicate with the update server

dj010166
Level 1
Level 1

My M300V (sma) for the past 5 days has been getting the following, "The updater has been unable to communicate with the update server for at least 1h."  This started on 1/12/2023.  No changes were made during this timeframe.  I can successfully push updates to all of my WSAs.  System Admin...Update server (images & List) are set to use the Cisco Update servers.  No HTTP Proxy server is being used.  Date and time are correct.  I'm a rookie with this product so any help is really appreciated.  Thanks Daryl

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

looks like we seen some recent request check this Filed notice  if you running that version :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/725/fn72502.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

It's the field notice that was previously posted.
If you go to the CLI on your boxes, and run "showlicense", there's an email that the license is tied to.
The Cisco TAC automated agent, Sherlock Holmes, should have sent you a new set of license files.
If it didn't, or that email isn't available anymore, you'll have to open a TAC case.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

looks like we seen some recent request check this Filed notice  if you running that version :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/725/fn72502.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

It's the field notice that was previously posted.
If you go to the CLI on your boxes, and run "showlicense", there's an email that the license is tied to.
The Cisco TAC automated agent, Sherlock Holmes, should have sent you a new set of license files.
If it didn't, or that email isn't available anymore, you'll have to open a TAC case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: