tomek3b01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have WSA s680 AsyncOS 8.0.8-113. Before I had AsyncOS 8.0.7-142

I have problem with RAM. My WSA has:

Number of CPUs: 32
  Memory (GB): 32

All the time system show 0% usage RAM. I had this same situation with AsyncOS 8.0.7-142 and 8.0.8-113 (5000 people connect to WSA)

I checked usage by CLI and Web site administrator and all the time proxy had 0% usage RAM.

I can revert to other system 7.7.0-753 but i think it is no

5 Replies 5

babiojd01
Level 1
Level 1

I remember hearing you can revert back a version or two. I would definitely read the admin doc to see because it sounds like you are running in appliance mode instead of cloud connector.

Thank.

I think now the device works as WSA connector, but how I can check it?

When we bought WSA S680 the device had 7.7.0-753. I finished the wizard setup but i don't remeber or I configured connector :/ When I had access to internet I updated proxy to AsyncOS  8.0.7-142 and configured all options. When I connect WSA to production i have problem. If proxy had many connect, device restet the conection to internet (about 1-2 minutes) and he back to normal status. This situation repeated 20-25 time per day. All the time proxy show 0% usage RAM.

On the home screen when you log in it will say Cloud Web Security Connector Mode.

You are using a single WSA for 5000 connections? I would definitely get another WSA in the Mix. If you are running cloud connecter then I would setup a WSAv on ESXi to help with some of the redirection. Then just configure it the same way as the hardware appliance and add its IP address in the WCCP redirection acl.

Also you can tail the system log file to see whats going on or the proxy log file. Ssh to the appliance and type tail, pick the system or proxy log file and watch the logs.

Great. Thank you!!

You are good :)