Views
Helpful
Replies

slow download wsa S170 with 7.1 OS

mothira.573
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

we are running the following device/os version and we are facing slow download speed  like 37K, could you please suggest the possible points to check

Model:     S170
Version:     7.5.2-304

3 Replies 3

Tao Yang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does this happen to all users downloading from all websites?  Version 7.5.2 has already been end of life, therefore I am assuming it is not a new installation. If so, is there any change before that?

You can also try creating a new Identity for only one test PC and then create a test Policy bypassing all scanning, authentication to see if it is the same. If  it is same, it may indicate it is more like a network issue instead of WSA problem.

Hello,

This is not a new installation we have one more wsa with similar version termination on same isp router but we are not facing any slowness on that device.

Hello,

I have created test policy and enabled logs for the following. still i am facing slow download and marked "0" for all fields in the logs 

%:<a %:>a %:A< %:A> %:<b %:>b %:b< %:b> %:>c %:C> %:C< %:<d %:>d %:<h %:>h %:h< %:h> %:m< %:m> %:p< %:p> %:<r %:>r %:<s %:>s %:w< %:w>