cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL Misclassification - Cisco IronPort

nullset214
Level 1
Level 1

I am the system administrator for www.solarrec-auction.com. ; Several of our customers use Cisco IronPort and currently the site is being flagged as Malware.  I don't have access to the URL misclassification page, so how can I go about getting this resolved?

Thanks,

Mike.

2 Replies 2

Raed Boshmaf
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

I would suggest opening a TAC "support" ticket so that the WBRS team can review the URL in question to see if an to investigate it and see if an enhance for the score is possible.

Also check the following Senderbase regarding why is my website's reputation is poor.

Regards,

Raed

Handy Putra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

URL www.solarrec-auction.com is classify as Neutral zone in Cisco Ironport and by default is still allowed by the Cisco Ironport appliance.

If your customers getting blocked means that they have changed the default value of reputation score for URLs.

You can always contact TAC for them to escalate to URL team to manually review the URL.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: