cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA and AMP

bunjiega
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to understand how the WSA AMP works with Endpoint AMP/ASA Firepower.... Do they not integrate somehow where you see the trajectory of a file within a single pane? In all the demo's they can see when a file enters the network all the way to the endpoint. We have Firesight and WSA with AMP but I can't figure out how to see all the information in one place... What am I missing or not understanding?

Thanks!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You aren't missing anything or misunderstanding.  AMP on ESA & WSA doesn't report into console.amp.sourcefire.com.

I posted the same question here, the AMP forum, and eventually a TAC case...  At the moment they don't roll up together.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

You aren't missing anything or misunderstanding.  AMP on ESA & WSA doesn't report into console.amp.sourcefire.com.

I posted the same question here, the AMP forum, and eventually a TAC case...  At the moment they don't roll up together.

Hi all,
you may take a look again into the topic. WSA/WSA can now being integrated into AMP and used in the global File Trajectory (AMP Unity).
Cheers

In WSA 11.5 release, WSA has been integrated with AMP console and using AMP console you can get file trajectory view across Email, WSA, NGFW and AMP for Endpoint.

Thanks

Sapan